Join Morrison & Foerster and PLI for a webcast on the JOBS Act. The webcast will be held Tuesday, January 8, from 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST. Since enactment of the JOBS Act in April 2012, the Staff of the Securities & Exchange Commission has published many of the required studies and released significant guidance concerning many of the JOBS Act provisions. Market practice continues to evolve in relation to emerging growth company IPOs. Topics of discussion will include:
- An overview of Title I practices, including confidential submissions, test-the-waters communications, and disclosures;
- Practice pointers on Title I;
- EGC exchange offers, mergers, spin-offs;
- Research guidance; and
- General solicitation and exempt offerings.
The speakers include:
- David Lynn, Morrison & Foerster
- Tom Kim, Chief Counsel, Division of Corporation Finance, Securities & Exchange Commission
- Anna Pinedo, Morrison & Foerster
The webcast has been approved for CLE credit.
To register for the webcast, please visit http://www.pli.edu/Content/Seminar/JOBS_Act_Growing_Momentum_Audio_only/_/N-4kZ1z12nkr?Ns=sort_date%7c0&ID=165535.