In the two years since the adoption of the JOBS Act, fundamental changes have developed in the IPO market and perhaps even more significant changes have resulted in the private or exempt offering market. During our session, which will take place at the Michelangelo Hotel in New York on May 8 from 8:30 – 10:00am, we will review:
- The status of JOBS Act implementation;
- IPO practices;
- Up-Cs, two share class deals, and other innovations;
- General solicitation—what is it? And why isn’t there more of it?
- Verifying investor status;
- Ongoing reporting versus Exchange Act reporting; and
- Proposed legislation.
Morrison & Foerster is offering participants 1.5 New York CLE credits for attendance.
To register for the event, please email Alexa Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org.