Later this week, on May 22nd, a full House Financial Services Committee mark-up session has been scheduled that will include consideration of
- HR 4200, The SBIC Advisers Relief Act of 2014,
- HR 4554, the Restricted Securities Relief Act,
- HR 4568, a bill that would effect certain changes to registration statements on Form S-1,
- HR 4569, a bill that would require certain changes to Form 10-K and to Regulation S-K,
- HR 4570, a bill that would make certain changes to Regulation D, and
- HR 4571, a bill that would modify Rule 701.