October 19-20, 2017
PLI California Center
685 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
This program will enhance your understanding of business strategies, accounting fundamentals and vocabulary used by management, investors, auditors and bankers. Practical advice and application of information to actual situations and financial reports will provide participants with opportunities to immediately implement growth and broaden capabilities.
Partner Anna Pinedo will host a session entitled “Financing Alternatives” on day one of the program. Topics will include:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids;
- Sources of funding: public and private markets – the roles of advisors in different transactions;
- Liquidity: Raising and deploying capital;
- Explain the dimensions of capital management; and
- The challenges of effective management of capital.
PLI will provide CLE credit.
For more information, or to register, please click here.