Tuesday, October 3, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
This session will focus on the need for already public companies, both domestic and foreign, to plan their capital-raising strategy carefully while preserving flexibility. The speakers will address:
- Current market conditions;
- Financing alternatives for recently public companies;
- PIPE transactions and when to consider these;
- Registered direct offerings;
- At-the-Market offering programs;
- Bought deals; and
- Other financing alternatives.
PLI will provide CLE credit.
For more information, or to register, please click here.