Monday, September 25, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. BST
The cross-border private placement market has continued to grow, providing issuers with an opportunity to raise capital from US and European financial institutions. This market, which has seen incredibly robust activity this past year, has continued to attract issuers across a myriad of industries and from multiple worldwide jurisdictions. These issuers seek to, among other things, diversify their funding sources or supplement their bank lending, lengthen their existing debt profile, refinance acquisition debt or finance certain single-asset projects. In this webinar, speakers will discuss:
- The global private placement market and recent trends;
- Market participants;
- Documentation requirements for traditional and structured transactions;
- Financial covenants, “MFLs” and model form provisions;
- New Issuers using the market (social housing trusts, universities, investment trusts, etc);
- Marketing process with Agented and “direct” Private Placements; and
- Ratings and the NAIC.
- Scott Ashton, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Brian Bates, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Tarun Sakhrani, Director, Barclays
CLE credit is pending for California and New York.
For more information, or to register, please click here.