Thursday, April 20, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
During this session, we will review the benefits and accommodations available to foreign private issuers, or non-U.S. domiciled companies, that choose to access the U.S. capital markets. We will discuss assessing status as a foreign private issuer, the initial and ongoing disclosure requirements for foreign private issuers, liability considerations, and related topics. The speakers also will address important recent developments significant to foreign private issuers, including:
- Recent Staff guidance regarding the foreign private issuer definition;
- Areas of focus for SEC comments, including the use of non-GAAP measures;
- Corporate governance developments;
- Exhibits, HTML and XBRL for foreign private issuers and IFRS filers; and
- Areas of likely SEC focus, including potential rollback of certain specialized disclosure requirements, the disclosure effectiveness initiative and related matters.
For more information, or to register, please click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a promotional code for 25% off tuition.